The Progression reflects my growth both musically and as a person. I've gone through a lot of transitions as an artist. I feel like this project represents how genuine I am, something my music is able to portray. It's gonna show the world what I'm truly about. Every song describes a situation that took place on the trek towards my dream, which I'm still on route to reaching. "The Progression" was put together to inspire anyone reaching towards something others may consider risky. I uncovered some of the events and feelings that occur during ones quest to discover true undeniable passion. From the grind and the hustle, to the feeling of glory and success all combined into one. We only live once, let's live it how we want.
The much talked about (and long overdue) mixtape from MoShadee has finally been released for your listening pleasure! I haven't had a chance to listen to the entire tape, but c'mon my fam over @ PFOP put him on and one of those dudes over there shares the same last name as I do ("Bazemore"...weird coincidence, I know). Plus the tracks I've heard so far are sick! Now go get your little USB port so you can add this project to your iPod list under "Kick Ass Music."
Download: MoShadee - "The Progression" Mixtape
1. Intro (prod. by Curt Connors)
2. Be Good (prod. by Thelonious Martins)
3. Keep Up With Me (prod. by Bang Musik)
4. Didn't Cha Know (prod. by J Dilla)
5. Real Slow (prod. by Bang Musik)
6 In the Moment (ft. Scervin Beatz) (prod. by Thelonious Martins)
7. Blowin' Up (prod. Rav. P)
8. See You Work (prod. by Bang Musik)
9. Go Dumb (prod. by Broken Pen)
10. Go Get Em (prod. by Bang Musik)
11. Love Flu Interlude ( prod. by Scanz)
12. What You Say (prod. by Scervin Beatz)
13. Just Like That (prod. by $port)